Office of Campus Social Work

Housing Navigation Resources

If you’re a UCI student looking for housing, we recommend that you visit this crowdsourced guide shared by the Basic Needs Center to assist with searching for housing near campus. The Office of Campus Social Work does not conduct local housing searches for students.
Campus Social Workers may be able to assist referred students who are housing insecure and facing multiple psychosocial stressors. Housing insecurity is an umbrella term that encompasses several dimensions of housing problems people may experience, including affordability, safety, quality, and loss of housing due to financial challenges.